Monday 10 December 2018

Introduce



Name :  Supreeyarat Hongrum (MILK)
Birth Day : 8 Sep. 1995
Nationality : Thai

Education
Grade 1-6 : Bandak Warin Chamrap School
Grade 7-12 : Rachawinit Suwannabhumi School (R.W.S)
B.A. : Assumption University of Thailand (ABAC) (Currently)

I always look for new challenge, take adventure, meet new people and always positive mind. I believe that, I am a person who can do everything in this world because " When I do my best, Nothing is impossible ". 
I AM POSSIBLE. -Audrey Hepburn-

Hobbies
Travel, Gym and Sing

Languages
Thai - Native
 English - Fluent
French - Basic

skills
-Adobe Illustrator
-Adobe Photoshop
-Microsoft office
-Photoscape
-Sony Vegas Pro 14
-Imovie
-Final cut pro

Contact
Phone: +66 0945513658
E-mail : Milk456.1234@hotmail.com










  


No comments:

Post a Comment